Coffee Protein Balls
Makes 10, serving size: 2
- 2 scoops Herbalife Nutrition High Protein Iced Coffee Mocha or Latte Macchiato Flavour
- 2 scoops (50.5g) Herbalife24 Rebuild Strength
- 1 cup dates
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- Soak dates in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Combine High Protein Iced Coffee and Rebuild Strength, oats and chia seeds in food processor.
- Add dates and honey and blitz until combined.
- Note, if needed, add small amounts of water until mixture is soft enough to form soft balls.
- Roll in High Protein Iced Coffee to coat outside.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
1 Serve: 194 Calories | 12g Protein
Always read the label – use only as directed.
Formulated Caffeinated Beverage, contains caffeine and is not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women and individuals sensitive to caffeine. This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet.
For illustration purposes only. Final result may differ from image. Serving suggestion.
Nutritional information is approximate and based on values obtained from www.CalorieKing.com.au.